The Queen's Waffles- Breakfast or Dessert?

I decided one day to treat my boys to something spectacular...something really different for breakfast. Then I saw these at Daily Dose of Sugar Mama. How about a sundae on waffles? "A sundae for breakfast!?" I can hear you asking incredulously.  Why not? To tell you the truth, there isn't more sugar in this than many other breakfast foods and oh, my! They really felt it was something special. We might even have them for dessert one day.

frozen cinnamon mini waffles
vanilla ice cream
fudge sauce
strawberry ice cream sauce
sliced bananas
chopped pecans

Toast the waffles, quickly top with ice cream, toppings… then eat. The cinnamon waffles were PERFECT with the vanilla ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! Celebrate every day. I think we will do this tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete