Edible Sand Dessert

This recipe come from Teaching Heart Mom via I Can Teach My Child

2 (20 oz.) pkgs. GOLDEN Oreo cookies
1/2 stick butter
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
2 small Vanilla Pudding
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip


Make the pudding according to the directions on the package. If you make the regular kind, put it in the refrigerator to cool. While it is cooling, crumble the Oreos in a blender.  
Cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add the Cool Whip and then the pudding.
Now it is time to assemble the dessert, using the sand pail as your bowl, alternate cookie crumbs and filling, ending with the cookie crumbs on top. Top with a sand shovel for serving.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, sounds good, sweets are my downfall. I may have to try this one, especially with the cream cheese. I like sweets that have cream cheese in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it -- a fun twist on the Dirt Desert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting this again because I am starting to make my beach list. This would be such fun to make there!

    ReplyDelete