Crockpot Cashew Chicken

4 chicken breasts, cut into tender size pieces
1/4 all purpose flour or almond flour
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp canola oil
1/4 C soy sauce
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp brown sugar
2 gloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp minced ginger
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 C cashews
2 C snap peas, blanched

Combine flour and pepper in ziploc bag.
Add chicken and shake to coat.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
Brown chicken about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Place chicken in crockpot.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
Pour over chicken.
Cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
Add cashews and snap peas before serving.
Serve over rice.

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis, I just drooled on my keyboard! I am printing this recipe right now so I can take it to the grocery store this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog