Meatball Bites

This is an easy variation on pizza bites.

2 cans refrigerator biscuits (or bread or pizza dough)

40 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs - thawed and cut in half  (packaged or your own)
Mozzarella chunks or string cheese - cut into 40 pieces
1 T. parm cheese
1/2 t. Italian seasoning
1/4 t. garlic powder
marinara sauce

Heat oven to 375. Place a meatball and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges. Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan. Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic powder and italian seasoning. Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.
Source: Kathie Cooks

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, guess what I'll be making for lunch today!!! My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog