Spinach and Artichoke Bites

This comes from Made in Melissa's Kitchen.
30 wonton wrappers
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
4 ounces marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup mayo
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
dash of salt
1 clove of garlic, minced
freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, for garnish

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Mix cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, shredded cheese, mayo, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
Line prepared mini-muffin pan with wonton wrappers, lightly pressing into place to form a cup. Using a small spoon, fill each cup with mixture almost to the top.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are browned and crisp and the filling is hot and melty. Top with Parmesan cheese and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.

2 comments:

  1. I am stopping over from the Homeschool Blog Awards - saw your nominations and wanted to check out some new blogs =-) You have such cute & yummy looking stuff!! If you have an Christmas baking coming up I'd love for you to link it up to my Holiday Baking Linky - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/11/holiday-traditions-3christmas-cookies.html - I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog