Make Your Home a Haven, Day Two

 Breakfast was so enjoyed yesterday, I picked out another breakfast recipe I have been wanting to try. 

French Breakfast Puffs
Write a handwritten note to someone.



Extending your love and thoughts to others by taking the time to write handwritten notes is a household way for mothers.
 
Tidy up your home.
Pray for the home to be a haven.

While I worked on the kitchen, the boys played nearby.
I was reminded  again that making a positive atmosphere in the home is more than a pleasant physical environment; it is also creating a calm emotional climate as well.
Take a few pictures of things that catch your eye.
There is our only sign that spring is coming.

Tuesdays Quentin has piano lessons, so I decided to take my camera along as the piano teacher has a lovely yard.

Taking the time to look at the beauty around you can bolster the mind and soul.


Just a 10 minute walk appreciating nature and human created spaces can do so much.



to inspire.
Join us for Make Your Home a Haven week at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog