Heather from The Blessings Pour Out has blessed me with TWO awards. She writes, "I consider your cooking style very versatile, not to mention the fact that you are juggling multiple blogs for your homeschool! Very versatile and stylish!"
Thank you so much, Heather, for this honor.
Now, the rules for acceptance are:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (I did this!)
Share 7 things about yourself (see below).
Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered (see below).
Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Seven things about myself:
Well, since this is a food blog, I will tell you seven food-oriented things about myself:
1. My favorite type of food is Indian. I love curry.
2. My husband and older children have a little teatime every night after the little ones go to bed. We have a tea tray with the works, usually including sliced lemons and the like.
3. I learned to cook very early because my mother was a very inconsistent cook (she cooked a few good dishes and some really awful ones and didn't seem to notice the difference. I will never forget the time she served my husband-to-be "Jello Surprise"! The surprise turned out to be pieces of raw squash in the jello instead of fruit!
4. My favorite dessert is "Hard Jelly Cake" but I don't make it much because it is so hard to make.
5. Chocolate Pecan Pie ranks a close second.
6. I am allergic to button mushrooms, but not Shitake or Portabello.
7. The thing I am going to miss the most when we move from Maryland is the seafood because my father was a waterman and we had a lot of seafood.
Now to Pass on BOTH AWARDS to Great Blogs I have found...
homeschooling and motheringA Pondering Heart
Cooking and more!