White Bean Salad

 This recipe originally came from Cooking with My Kid, but I added some more to the dressing, which seemed a little bland.

photo from Cooking with My Kid

2 cans white cannellini beans,drained & rinsed
7 oz green beans, blanched & halved
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
1 teaspoon dried mint
1/2 cup lemon juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
pepper and salt to taste

In a medium bowl, combine white beans, green beans and tomatoes. In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to create dressing. Add dressing to beans and toss well. Serve at room temp. Toss again before serving. Serves 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog