Very Good Meatballs

2 bunches green onions
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3 Tab. teriyaki sauce

Wash onions and cut off the dark green parts and discard. Chop enough of the white parts to get 1/4 cup finely chopped. Place meat in a large bowl. Add chopped onions, 2 tab. of the teriyaki sauce, 1/2 tea. salt and black pepper to taste. Using hands, combine the ingredients thoroughly. Form into 24 meatballs that are about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Heat a very large (12 inch) non-stick saute pan until hot. Add the meatballs and cook over high heat for several minute, rolling the around so they brown and a little crispy (about 10 minutes.) Using a slotted spoon, place the meatballs on a platter and sprinkle with the remaining teriyaki sauce.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a good cooker :(
    I couldn't find your blog, then I see the link.
    I would like to know how to do so many things like you.

    Call me Giovanna the silly peruvian :(

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog