Notes from the Kitchen...

Sometimes we decide what we are having for lunch by asking our kids to vote on the possibilities. We decide on what we are having for the week when we shop for groceries; it only seems fair that they should get to decide what they have on any particular day. Today's possibilities were hamburgers, hot dogs or pasta salad. My husband asked our children and came back with the response,"We have two votes for hamburgers, two votes for pasta salad and three votes for hot dogs, so I guess we'll have hot dogs." Hmmm...seven votes from five kids?

2 comments:

  1. clever, kids are clever!!! never underestimate them :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can easily see how that could happen.

    ReplyDelete

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog