Chicken White-Bean Chili

This is not a very hot chili, (all my kids eat it) but is is flavorful. I cannot remember where I first found the recipe.

2 Tab. olive oil
1 1/2 lbs. chopped chicken
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
1 Tab. chopped garlic
2 cans (14-19 ounce) white kidney (cannellini) beans
1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. ground ginger

Put all ingredients in pot, one at a time. Transfer to a slow cooker, if you wish, or simmer on the stove. It can be eaten in a half-hour, but the longer you cook it, the better it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Comments...

Please leave a comment if you try something. I would love to hear what you think.

Thank You!

Top 10 Homeschool Homemaking and Recipe Blogs

Best Homemaking and Recipes Blog